$99/person – Unlimited Access
Two Live Keynotes*
And you have access to EVERYTHING!
“Meet and Greet” sessions with sponsors
Exclusive paid Individual Subscribing Member benefits
*Keynotes will be live on October 27, 2020. Video recordings of both keynotes will be available for later viewing for no additional fee.
- 9:30 AM EST: Dyslexia is No Easy Foe by Clark Janell Setty
- 3:30 PM EST: From Little Things, Big Things Grow: The Public Health Imperative Driving Effective Early Reading Instruction by Dr. Pamela Snow
Sessions are pre-recorded and will also be available to view starting October 27, 2020. You will have unlimited access to all of these sessions with no time restrictions for viewing. Resources for each session will be available in the “resources” tab located below the video player.
- Anita Archer: Improving Written Compositions – One Sentence at a Time
- Wiley Blevins: Decodable Readers: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Suzanne Carreker: Why It’s Worth It to Teach Grammar
- Susan Chambre: Show Me the Spellings: Promoting Vocabulary Growth Through Attention to Spelling and Decoding
- Steve Dykstra: The Dirty Dozen (or so): Myths, Mistakes, and Misunderstandings that Plague Our Efforts
- Esther Geva: Assessing Reading and Language Skills of Struggling ELs: From Research to Practice
- Deb Glaser: The Five Components of Reading: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and For You!
- Margaret Goldberg: Escaping Old Ideas: Why It’s Difficult and How to Coach Through It
- Lucy Hart Paulson: “But Teacher, I Don’t Know How to Write:” Helping Young Students Develop Foundational Writing Skills
- Nancy Hennessy: The Inference Knowledgeable Educator: Implementing an Informed Instructional Framework
- David Kilpatrick: How to Improve Word-Level Reading Skills in Struggling Readers
- Gail Lovette: Instructional Leadership Counts: Why Administrators Need to Know the Science of Reading
- Mandy Nayton: Reducing the Impact of Poor Reading on Mental Health
- William Van Cleave: Morphology Matters: Using Bases & Affixes to Build Vocabulary & Spelling
- William Van Cleave: Handwriting in the 21st Century: Why It Matters & What to Do About It!
- Amy Vanden Boogart and Julie Sealine: 5 Keys to Helping Adolescents with Decoding Issues: Best Practices and Resources
- Julie Washington: Culturally Relevant Texts: What is Their Place in Improving Reading Outcomes for Minority Students?
- Natalie Wexler: The Knowledge Gap: What It Is and How to Narrow It
Click here for presenter information and full session descriptions.
Continuing Education Credit: Participants will be provided a certificate with date and hours of each session. The Reading League is an approved sponsor for IMSLEC and the NYS Department of Education (CTLE).
Refund Policy: All sales are final. No refunds will be provided for this event.
W-9 Form: Download a PDF of The Reading League’s W-9 form here.
Purchase Orders: Access to conference sessions is provided once payment is received. The Reading League strongly encourages payment via credit card. Purchase orders are available for school districts/organizations paying for five (5) or more registrations only. We highly recommend registering at least 6 weeks prior to ensure you can view the live portions. To request a purchase order, please contact Madeline Chilbert at 315-362-2631 or email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include names and email addresses of those who should receive access to this event.
Questions? Email email@example.com